The STKNX is a transceiver device for KNX TP communication. The small package and few external components enable the very compact KNX nodes design.
The simple interface to the μC allows easy replacement of physical layer discrete components implementations.
The STKNX device features two integrated voltage regulators for external use in the application: the selectable 3.3 V / 5 V - 20 mA linear regulator and the adjustable 1 V to 12 V - 150 mA high-efficiency DC/DC step down switching converter.
The integrated KNX bus power extractor supports bus current up to 30 mA to power external devices and the STKNX transceiver's own power needs, while limiting the bus current slew rate according to KNX specifications.
The STKNX assures the safe coupling to the bus and provides the bus monitoring warning for the loss of bus power.
- Very thin fine pitch 4 x 4 mm VQFNPN24 package
- KNX certified, KNX TP1-256 supported
- Easy interface to μC
- Very small system solution
- Two integrated voltage regulators for external use in application
- Selectable 3.3 V / 5 V - 20 mA linear regulator
- Adjustable 1 V to 12 V - 150 mA high- efficiency DC/DC step down switching converter
- KNX bus power extractor supporting bus current up to 30 mA
- Adjustable KNX bus current slew rate dI/dt
- No crystal required
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.