The IIS2DLPC is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer with digital I²C/SPI output interface which leverages on the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers.
The IIS2DLPC has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz.
The IIS2DLPC has one high-performance mode and 4 low-power modes which can be changed on the fly, providing outstanding versatility and adaptability to the requirements of the application.
The IIS2DLPC has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
The embedded self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The IIS2DLPC has a dedicated internal engine to process motion and acceleration detection including free-fall, wakeup, highly configurable single/double-tap recognition, activity/inactivity, stationary/motion detection, portrait/landscape detection and 6D/4D orientation.
The IIS2DLPC is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g full scale
- Multiple operating modes reconfigurable on the fly: from ultra-low-power to high-performance high-resolution mode
- Ultra-low power consumption: 50 nA in power-down mode, below 1 μA in active low-power mode, 120 μA in high-performance mode
- Output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz; bandwidth up to 800 Hz
- Single data conversion on demand
- Very low noise: down to 90 μg/√Hz
- 32-level FIFO and 2 independent programmable interrupts
- High-speed I²C/SPI digital output interface
- Supply voltage, 1.62 V to 3.6 V
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant
A step forward in Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable devices
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LGA2X2X0.7 12 LEADS||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.