The HSP053-4M5 is a 4 channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The device is packaged in μQFN 1.3 mm x 0.8 mm with a 500 μm pitch.
- Very compact 500 µm pitch package, for easy PCB layout
- Ultra-large bandwidth: 18 GHz
- Ultra-low capacitance: 0.15 pF (I/O to I/O) and 0.25 pF (I/O to GND)
- Low leakage current: < 1 nA
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.4 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
Home, Building and City Automation
Point of Sales and Retail Logistics
Audio and Video
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.