The ST-MCU-FINDER application allows exploring and connecting to the complete portfolio of STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers, and development boards from any mobile device or directly from the developer’s desktop environment.
ST-MCU-FINDER features easy-to-use selection tools, self-maintaining documentation, and connections to MCU communities.
Users find the MCU and development board part number that best fits their application thanks to an easy search with multiple criteria including core type, CPU frequency, memory, price, package, I/Os, temperature grade and peripherals such as control, timers, analog, connectivity, multimedia and security. Users can also buy devices on line.
Developers have quick access to data and technical resources to support their microcontroller projects. The technical documentation for a selected device (including datasheets, reference manuals, application notes, user manuals, programming manuals, errata sheets) is available in one place and can be downloaded for off-line viewing. Documents are automatically updated with their latest version.
In the desktop version, the development begins immediately after the device selection by launching STM32CubeMX initialization-code generator directly from the application.
ST-MCU-FINDER connects users with developer communities on popular social platforms such as Facebook™, Twitter™, STM32 YouTube™ channel, and ST Community.
- Intuitive MCU and development board selection:
- Parametric search on multiple criteria
- Part number search: direct access to a specific part number information
- Part number guide (only on mobile version)
- Sort, compare, save and recall the MCU selection (only on mobile version)
- Instant access to MCU and board technical documentation, key features and functional block diagrams
- Download of up-to-date technical documentation for off-line consulting
- Close selector: displays similar MCUs (only on PC version)
- Management of favorite part numbers
- MCU information sharing via email(only on mobile version)
- Export of the selection to the Excel® format (only on PC version)
- On-line buying from ST distributors
- Direct launch of STM32CubeMX for the selected MCU or development board (only on PC version)
- STM32 social media and ST Community access
- Supported languages: English, Chinese (simplified, traditional), and Japanese(only on mobile version)
- Mobile version available on Google Play™ and App Store®
- Desktop version available for Windows® , macOS® and Linux® platforms